Wednesday, March 9, 2011

#horrorshortstory (Episode 2 - Hospital Edition)

Just like what I said in my previous post, I'll tell you about the 2nd episode of #horrorshortstory, which I created last night (about 5 - 8 pm @ my Twitter -- if you tuned in at the time, you'd see my tweets). I was visiting my aunt who had a gallbladder disease (kalau nggak salah denger) at Omni International Hospital. Suddenly these ideas about making some horror story just popped up. Enjoy :)


  • "I had an accident and was brought to the hospital. They placed me in 1st class room. They said I was placed alone in that room, but... (this is my first #horrorshortstory tweet and wasn't enough for one tweet. Ghifari thought that I really had an accident, LOL) ...I heard two people talking from the bed beside mine every night." #horrorshortstory
  • "Nurse, I was talking to a girl named Lily last night. Do u know her?" |  "Lily?! She's just passed away 2 days ago!" #horrorshortstory
  • "Excuse me, I want to visit my friend. He's staying in room 403." | "I'm sorry. We don't have 4th floor here." #horrorshortstory
  • When you get into the elevator, the elevator lamp blinks at number 5. As far as you know, this is the 3-story hospital. #horrorshortstory
  • "Nurse, is there any injured nurse here?" | "No. Why?" | "I saw one of you last night. She dragged herself in the floor." #horrorshortstory
  • "Hi, I'm Hannah from room 312. You?" | "I'm Tessa from that room." | "What room?" | "That one." (pointing at Mortuary) #horrorshortstory
  • A: I heard some noises from the Mortuary... | B: Maybe the corpses are partying! Hahaha | C: No, we're playing cards. #horrorshortstory
  • "Krik... Krik..." | "W-who's there?!" | "Me." | "Oh God! I thought you were ghost!" | "I am." (he's flying) #horrorshortstory
  • "The maximum people of elevator is 7. There are 5 of us inside, but the alarm beeps suddenly." #horrorshortstory
  • "Dad, you're so mean! You left me alone in the waiting room!" | "Alone? I saw another girl there, that's why I left you!" #horrorshortstory
  • "Mummy!" | "Yes, sweety?" | "Not 'mommy' but MUMMY! There! Behind you!" | "It's just a doll, sweety" (the mummy's walking) #horrorshortstory
  • "You're not going anywhere last night?" | "How could I? I broke my leg!" | "But I saw you walking around the cafetaria..." #horrorshortstory
  • "There must be something wrong. I signed in for 1 person." | "But the doctor was sure that there were 2 girls in the room" #horrorshortstory
  • (On the phone) "Thanks guys for the doll. She can sing and dance. Love it." | "Hmm... We didn't give you a doll." #horrorshortstory
  • "I just met a cute little girl on the 2nd floor!" | "Dude, are you sure? Children's not allowed to enter that place." #horrorshortstory
  • "The nurse just came in, checked my blood." | "No, sweetie, I'm the only nurse left in this floor." #horrorshortstory
  • "Did you just call me?" | "No." | "Are you sure? This is room 209 right?" | "Yes. I'm alone here and I didn't call you." #horrorshortstory
  • I saw a girl crying in front of the Mortuary. When I asked her what happened, she said "They haven't found my eyes yet." #horrorshortstory
  • "Hey sist, would you help me?" | "Yes, what's that?" (turned around) | "Help me rearrange my face." #horrorshortstory
  • "My roommate is really funny! He's always joking every time I feel alone!" | "Bro, you are in VIP room." #horrorshortstory



What do you think?
Maybe someday I'll make the longer version of these tweets, make it into a real short story. Hahaha.
I don't have any ideas for the next edition yet, but you might check my Twitter for updates. I always tweet the #horrorshortstory there :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what do you think about this posting. Anything! Good or bad, I'm ready to receive it.